Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
For your information Mr. nasty mouth, I have been a member of the AMA for over 20 years, I write letters with my motorcycle concerns and problems to all of the goverment officials that somehow maybe a problem or a help to motorcycles and motorcycling, I use the Rapid Response feature in the AMA website, I vote for the people that might be of benefit to my hobby and livelyhood and yes, passion, and you? I'll tell you, you are a sorry a$$, the last time you were nasty to me I asked you to meet me at Laguna Seca's Cork Screw for a little "meeting" and you conveniently dissapeared, what gives? You can not take any kind of dissagrement to your ideas with any kind of valor and class. I am tempted to write to all of the companies who advertise on our website to bring their attention to your "professionalism"

No wander that your name does not appear as often as it used to on the postings, you are an embarrasment!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.