Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read read the paper yesterday at lunch and saw his driving record. WOW, is all I can say. If he were any other person he wouldn't have his license at the moment.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
South Dakota must be really corrupt. Boycott Sturgis???

People talk about the south i.e. corrupt sheriffs, etc. But SD takes the cake. Any other state and this guy would be in jail. Wonder if the Harley Boys would ever have the courage to put their money where their mouth is by boycotting Sturgis next year, if he gets off with a slap on the wrist.

·
Registered
911 Posts
I think deputy Tony is an Aas, he should have locked him up on the spot for reckless driving or felonious speed, never mind that he is the Gov.

I reported that story to MO about two months ago, but the powers that be at MO, did not think it was important then, oh well, so much for promt journalism, don't worry guys, I will pay my $12.00 again.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I also submitted it, and MO posted it:

http://news.motorcycle.com/article.motml?sid=2359

The difference is that the first article was just some lady saying it happened. The article that was just posted has much more details than the first (which had no information about the officer's reaction, or lack thereof) Also shows clearly the preferential treatment he received from the department of selective law enforcement they have in SD.

It looks to me like this may be admissible as part of the prosecution (it was a sworn statement), which could be a big help in convincing the jurors to put this dipshyt behind bars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.