·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fry the sucker!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
It's something. Wonder if it would have gone the same way if Jerkofflow had of been on the bike? Justice would have been Mr. Scott driving a fully loaded Class A dump/cement truck at the moment of impact.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
I really have to chuckle at Jackoff's "hypoglycemia defense". If he is hypoglycemic and prone to "blackouts" and aware of it, as he states in his defense, then driving at all is reckless.

A lot of defendant try this defense: "I took drugs and went insane and killed all those people. It was the drugs that did it. You gotta let me go." The frightening thing is how many times a jury will buy such a defense. Good for the SD jury that they didn't fall for that sort of circular illogic.

Fie on the Judge, a Jackoff crony, who let him off with such an easy sentence. Do you think that if you or I did what Jackoff did that we would get such a sweetheart deal? And fie on the court that decided that Jackoff was "on duty" thus protecting this s***** from a civil penalty. The chances of Scott's family ever getting any real compensation from the State are very slim.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I heard that Janklow is pursuing this as far as he can so that he can get his drivers license reinstated, and to be able to practice law again.

Prick has the $$$ and conections to get it done too.

I won't be surprised if SD re-elects him to the senate.

Why can't a simple bolt of lightning just make a stain out of this guy.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
In some states, after parole an ex-con can vote.

They usually vote the NRA playbook BTW.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.