Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
I wear Lee carpenter jeans myself. Nice and baggy for my creaky old ass, and with big pockets to conceal my pistol in without tracing I can carry concealed in the most demanding enviroments. Add that to their $20 price tag and they're a solid bargain!
Lee carpenter jeans? Is the fabric thicker than tissue paper? Seems like Levis are junk anymore, I can't believe how thin the material is. The only decent jeans I've found lately are from HD, and they want a stupid price for them. Luckily I bought several pair when I was getting the employee discount.

I'm packing a pretty big "pistol" myself...it fits, but just barely.

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Barely thicker. I have a few pairs of Duluth Trading Company Firehose Dungarees that are like sheet canvas for real dirty work but the Lee's are comfortable enough to wear around and ride in. Wouldn't want to do the slide test in them though.

So when you're at Subway and the girl asks if you have the 12 inch do you just wink and say "You know it, Baby"???
No, but when I'm at Denny's in the middle of the night and the waitress asks: "Cream in your coffee?" I usually say "not lately."

I've been looking at Bohn armored underwear as a solution to the thin pants issue. They claim the fabric doesn't bother you in hot weather. I just want a product that could be an alternative to my heavy Icon jeans in the summer, and add some armor below the beltline. Their website got my attention with this:

•Knee-Shin (this is usually the first area that hits in a fall)
Hips (an impact on the hip bone can be really painful) (No ****)
•Thigh (thigh and leg muscles are easily bruised deeply)
•Tailbone (landing on your tailbone makes your eyes water!)

Armored protection under your jeans.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.