Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Original Article:
http://www.motorcycle.com//news/jesse-james-to-endorse-ss-cycles-76566.html

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Jesse James to endorse S&S Cycles in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
That's the guy..... To give credit where it's due he's a helluva' metal worker. Instead of the usual chopper "builders" assembling catalog customs he's a fabricator the designs and manufactures his own stuff.

S&S has a repro Panhead motor the looks the shizz, perfect for a bobber or old skool chop.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
"S&S has a repro Panhead motor the looks the shizz, perfect for a bobber or old skool chop."

They also have a Knuck copy because they bought out Flathead Power. S&S is cool, but if they couldn't copy what Harley did they would just be selling carbs.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
They also have a Knuck copy because they bought out Flathead Power. S&S is cool, but if they couldn't copy what Harley did they would just be selling carbs.
True...I like their tear drop aircleaners more than anything.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Well,

True...I like their tear drop aircleaners more than anything.
.. more power to 'em. They seem to put out pretty decent stuff. At least I haven't heard of engines exploding. If people want their modded HD engines then so be it. Their carbs work pretty good. Better than HD's Tillotsons. And the S&S carb on my Sportster sure worked better than the cheap crap Keihin HD put on stock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.