Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, I havent seen one of those since the early 80's... Actually I saw a trailer with two faded wetbikes just the other day, must of been an omen.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Trust me. Hitting the water at 60 mph will hurt! (Don't ask me how I know!)

I hope these are better than the orginal Wetbike. That pig was horribly slow and heavy.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Looks like someone sees the $5 billion being pissed away every week in Iraq and has visions of bellying up to the defense spending trough.

"Aquajet partned with Vehicle Design Force (VDF) to develop the military version – an ultra-fast, long-range, highly-maneovrable, ultra-compact, quiet and stealthy Jetbike with an advanced tactical weapon system. They started with a machine that already had the highest power to weight ratio of any manned military ground vehicle system, then packed it with surveillance equipment and topped it off with firepower to spare.

The multi-mission capable platform can be fitted with lightweight small caliber machine guns, rocket launchers, GPS, radar, night vision and it’s clearly an ideal stealth platform for Special Forces into and out of a trouble zone fast with reliability, minimal detection and lots of firepower."

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Like the "60 MPH Enema" whilst doing the whip on water skis wearing loose fitting swimwear (and eating it).

"ooh, I didn't know the lake water was so cold today..."

·
Registered
202 Posts
60 MPH does hurt. Been there. Done that.

Love the way some of the negatives for the photos were turned around - the writing on the ski was backwards. I thought these were discontinued in the eighties.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.