Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...stupid people.

I woke up this morning and was immediately ticked off. I live in an apartment, which unfortunately means I have to live around other people, stupid people.....with pets even.

I've been keeping my motorcycle at my dad's house in the garage. But, I recently decided to just keep it on my porch here at home. This morning I go out to get the paper and notice a puddle under my bike. I investigated only to find that some moron had let their dog piss on some of the chrome on my bike.:mad:

What kind of idiot lets their stinking dog piss on somebodies bike? It's obvious that I try to take care of my bike. It's covered, clean...ect. This person had to have just stood there and let the dog go to town on my chrome. When I find out who's doing it.........I'm going to take a nice, hot, long beer tinkle on their doorstep. Maybe even their door knob.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of motorcycle ownership! Maybe they felt the bike should be in a parking space and not on the porch. I'm not trying to defend clearly insulting behavior but cause and effect ya' know?

You have to remember not everyone likes your bike as much as you do......

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the wonderful world of motorcycle ownership! Maybe they felt the bike should be in a parking space and not on the porch. I'm not trying to defend clearly insulting behavior but cause and effect ya' know?

You have to remember not everyone likes your bike as much as you do......
I get where you're coming from. On the other hand, I don't like the POS civic that sits right outside in my space every day either, but I don't go and poop on the hood. lol The way my apt. building is set up I have my own porch area that is completely blocked off of anyone elses. So, it's not like it's even in the way......or even in view most of the time.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
I get where you're coming from. On the other hand, I don't like the POS civic that sits right outside in my space every day either, but I don't go and poop on the hood. lol The way my apt. building is set up I have my own porch area that is completely blocked off of anyone elses. So, it's not like it's even in the way......or even in view most of the time.
Let me tell you a little story about an Art Director I worked with several years ago.

You see, he was dating a Stripper.
He broke up with The Stripper.
The Stripper was unhappy with this.
So, she shoved horse manure under every car door handle of his four door beemer.

The end.

Take from this what you want.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
JUST IN TIME FOR SUMMER: KLAZY KEN P-LMINATOR CHROME CLEANA & NEIGHBOR PISSOFF KIT!! $199.99 YOU GET:

12oz bottle PPNUTRILATOR fomula
24 ea. Scrubby Bubby PP Pads
1 8oz bottle Tire Black (cover nasty stain on tire)
6 ea. Vomitanic Vomit Stink Bombs w/ Remote Activation
3 lbs. BirdBlow Avian Diarrhea in E-Z Dispenser Kit
1 DVD: "Fu<k With My Bike Again and I Fu<king Kill You," packed with useful and fun ideas and home projects you and the kids can do together!

(Kit not sold in OR, VA, WI, or IL. No warranty is expressed or implied. Klazy Ken not liable for kit contents or results!)

·
Registered
540 Posts
I once went and parked my bike at a friend's house out in rural OR. The chickens apparently liked picking the dried bugs off the fairing, not only did they chip my paint like 50 times, but actually roosted on the handle bar cross and crapped on my ignition. No respect I tell ya, no respect.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I once went and parked my bike at a friend's house out in rural OR. The chickens apparently liked picking the dried bugs off the fairing, not only did they chip my paint like 50 times, but actually roosted on the handle bar cross and crapped on my ignition. No respect I tell ya, no respect.
I'd have been eating chicken for the next few days. :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
...stupid people.

I woke up this morning and was immediately ticked off. I live in an apartment, which unfortunately means I have to live around other people, stupid people.....with pets even.

I've been keeping my motorcycle at my dad's house in the garage. But, I recently decided to just keep it on my porch here at home. This morning I go out to get the paper and notice a puddle under my bike. I investigated only to find that some moron had let their dog piss on some of the chrome on my bike.:mad:

What kind of idiot lets their stinking dog piss on somebodies bike? It's obvious that I try to take care of my bike. It's covered, clean...ect. This person had to have just stood there and let the dog go to town on my chrome. When I find out who's doing it.........I'm going to take a nice, hot, long beer tinkle on their doorstep. Maybe even their door knob.
I have to tell you that when I lived at my apartment complex, I wanted to THANK the people that put their bikes on their porches! That frees up parking spaces... not to say they're not entitled, but I also saw a motorcycle parked diagonally thru two spots, so... give and take I guess.

Sorry about the little pisser. How big was the puddle? You can start determining whodunit judging by the size of the piddle and observing the size of your surrounding neighborhood dogs. Also take note of which idiots let their dogs run around an apartment complex leash-less (also against the law in most states, as far as I know...)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have to tell you that when I lived at my apartment complex, I wanted to THANK the people that put their bikes on their porches! That frees up parking spaces... not to say they're not entitled, but I also saw a motorcycle parked diagonally thru two spots, so... give and take I guess.

Sorry about the little pisser. How big was the puddle? You can start determining whodunit judging by the size of the piddle and observing the size of your surrounding neighborhood dogs. Also take note of which idiots let their dogs run around an apartment complex leash-less (also against the law in most states, as far as I know...)
Yeah, I know what you mean about parking. Except in my case there always no parking spots left near my unit. They are usually filled by people who don't even live in the complex. You know, friends of friends type deal. I'm actually parking the bike on my porch for its safety. I have my ideas of which "neighbor" is allowing the dog to do such things. I will now go into spy mode and get proof positive. hehe :)

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
You could always place a saucer of anti freeze under the bike that "leaked " out.

That'll take care of Roscoe once and for all.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You could always place a saucer of anti freeze under the bike that "leaked " out.

That's funny, but I could never bring myself to do that. I feel as though it's the owners fault more than anything. If I were out walking a dog and it started to urinate on somebodies car..ect. I'd yank the dang leash and kick the dog in the butt.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts

Or our friendly poster-ette. My Connie dumped anti-freeze on the rear tire once. Damn that stuff is slicker'n snot! I was following my pal on a exit ramp, and I was sliding all over the place. He's just putting through the ramp, happy as a clam, and I'm having this life and death struggle to keep the bike upright. When I finally stopped, the green Prestone was all over the back of the bike. There's one good argument for air-cooling!

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Or our friendly poster-ette. My Connie dumped anti-freeze on the rear tire once. Damn that stuff is slicker'n snot! I was following my pal on a exit ramp, and I was sliding all over the place. He's just putting through the ramp, happy as a clam, and I'm having this life and death struggle to keep the bike upright. When I finally stopped, the green Prestone was all over the back of the bike. There's one good argument for air-cooling!
Well thank godd there are no curvy roads in Florida, otherwise it could have been worse. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
It's definitely on the owner. If they had showed the dog specific places to go, they'd stay in that spot and do the thing. You know, contrary to what some people believe, dogs ARE trainable...

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Y'all are assuming the dog had a human on the other end of a leash.

Not necessarily.

Another good reason to drape a tarp or king-size bedsheet over the bike. The first one is to hide the bike from plain site.

Keeps the cat footprints off, too.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Keeps the cat footprints off, too.
Does anybody have a remedy for keeping a fat assed cat from sleeping on the roof of my new convertible Mini? That lump of lard is leaving a big "dent" in the top's fabric, not to mention some kind of fur-like excretion that cannot be from this planet. I'd shoot at the sucker from the balcony, but I'm afraid the shot would penetrate the car. (I'm KIDDING, I love cats) (fried)

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
A baseball bat followed by a sharp knife, frying pan, some olive oil, garlic and lemon pepper would be my guess....maybe some asparagus and those little peeled potato's in a can with butter and Rosemary sprinkled over them..

Or you could get that cat and dog repellent spray and spray the roof down. One or two applications should be enough to change it's habits.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.