Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone should have fogured out by now that the idea od private property ownership is a myth. Between zoning laws, environmental laws, forfeiture laws, drug laws, tax laws, law laws, etc, ad infinitum as nauseum.. the property "owner" is simply a tenant for the alphabet soup of looter agencies.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
"Fogured" means getting into a mental fog while trying to figure out what the heck the law means with all the penumbras and such.

·
Registered
540 Posts
How could the good people of Mentezuma County possibly object to Pineapple Pit Wrestling? Ahhh, remember when we used to just ride?

·
Registered
285 Posts
As in "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear [pineapples], shall not be infringed."?

Or maybe you have it backwards, as this makes somewhat more sense: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bare arms, shall not be infringed."

·
Registered
107 Posts
look pineapples arms its just symantics if i chunk a frozen pineapple at you while traveling 100 mph on a hardley davidson (if one could actually go that fast) it would have the similar affect of small arms fire. So I can see the corralation between arms and Pineapples.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
No you've got it all wrong. It's "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the pineapples to keep and bare arms, shall not be infringed."

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Have to agree with you on this one... In rural King Co. residents are being told they can't build on their land for green/open space issues.... i.e. if they own 3 acres they are being told things like you can only develop .5 acres of it...The county can do a myriad of things if residents don't comply. So it's not like they can really fight it. Suspect a land revolt is coming i.e some kind of class action lawsuit or referendum item... My grandfather always was shy of letting county officials on his land i.e. a shotgun was good at that.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: It's the suede-denim secret police!

..they've come for your un-cool niece...

That being said I'm happy they still let us own motorcycle, much less ride them.

Just wait 'till you-know-who becomes commander-n-thief. You ain't see nuthin' yet...

Oh and for all you 'Busa & ZX14 owners, get ready for mandatory Federal port restrictors and ECMs linked to the department of justice...

Where's my tinfoil hat?

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
LOL Good one Yep Browning 12 guage pump... Works well for Home/RV defense.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Well, at least my guesses were kinda close.

And this kinda crap happens way out West where the men used to be men and the sheep used to be at least a bit nervous? Whats next, Shrillery in the Oval Orifrice? Butch Reno as AG - again?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.