Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
I saw a National Geographic show one time where dozens of penguins stand on the edge of an ice drop off about 10 feet high overlooking an open hole of water full of killer whales. They stood on the edge and pushed each other in the water where, of course, the whales chowed down on them. Some penguins would come running from behind the line and plow in to it knocking other penguins in sometimes breaking though the line and falling in themselves. The guys in this video should have on black and white tuxes.

·
Registered
356 Posts
The stunt vids seem kinda a dime a dozen.....download em on the internet for free.

I did buy one video called ghostrider......fella in stockholm who basically baits cops, does some 45 mile runs in like 14 mins through traffic, and generally raises hell in the city. 200mph wheelie on a turbobusa, too.

makes these fellas look like they wearin diapers.

to each their own, i dont think i will ever buy another motorcycle vid again.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Apparently Darwin was right. The gene pool naturally tends to clear out evolutions (no Harley reference intended) mistakes. Unfortunatly our offspring will not be able to witness this type of demented foolishness first hand, as the chance of these mentally impared, helmetless, tee shirt clad stunt heroes living long enough to procreate is unlikely. VWW

·
Registered
48 Posts
Here are some possible quotes for the package cover:

...Nearly as inteligent as watching homeless guys duke it out for cash (bumfights).

...Not quite "The decline and fall of western civilization" but it's close.

I feel dumber now that MO even bothered to review this.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Looks like some stupid shyt goin' on. Kids are supposed to do this stuff. The more we hate it, the more they like it. Lots on carnage in the name of stupidity. Is this a great country, or what?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I love watching this stuff! I think these guys have a ton of skill and dedication (I'm sure it takes LOTS of practice to be able to do all those stunts).

I can see why people wouldn't like this videos, squidly behavior on city streets, no protective gear and basically being a blackeye on the sport of motorcycling. But I do believe this is going to grow, just like freestyle motocross has. People like to see others take risks that they themselves would never do (not that I would ever try to put the `Busa on the back wheel at 110...).

-The People

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.