Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like the Buell CityX, not exactly sure why, just do. Anyways, am i seeing things or is it really as small as it looks? It looks like a tiny bike, very short. Any trouble riding two up on one? (the seat looks sort of... short.)

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Having sat on a few, but not yet ridden a CityX, I'd have to say probably not any more than your typical sportbike - i.e. it can be done, but the Pillion probably won't be comfortable unless she's 4' 9-1/2" and 103lbs soaking wet......... :cool:

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
I have an XB9S with a CityX seat.

Short answer: Yes, especially if the person steering the bike is of normal size/stature and not an elf.

The bike is a heck of a lot of fun without a passenger, though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi. i have a 07 city X. i have never had a passenger on it and dont plan to. that said, its one of the most fun bikes i have ever owned!

·
Registered
9 Posts
HI Iv got an xb12r and have had a passenger on it and thay said it was better than my old VTR1000 but I have also removed the back pegs thay dont look good but previde good leg room for the passenger

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.