Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 5 Posts

· Registered
144 Posts
A lot of riders buy the Katana by mistake when they really want the hottest 600/1000. That way you can find the bike used with about 2000 miles on them for a great price. They really are a good bike, some people don't like they styling but the bike is comfortable and fast.It is really all the bike 95 percent of riders need. The other 5 percent are just kidding themselves.
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.