Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Re: That's OK

OK, I'm convinced now.

(BTW, the very notion of a beauty cover intended to look like a section of frame makes me want to vomit all over the lobby of Kawasaki Heavy Industry's headquarters)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm glad to see that Kawasaki's pricing remains very reasonable and I am predicting that there will be alot of ZX-6Rs and Z1000s on the road this spring. I do however have a question. Which motorcycle puts out more HP, the ZX-6R or the ZX-6RR? I have not seen any specs on these bikes yet and I'm curious as to what their real differences are besides the 37cc displcacement and a few extra trick pieces of hardware on the RR.

·
Registered
17 Posts
$10 says the 600 will produce more HP in a peakier fashion whereas the 636 will have more torque and a less peaky HP curve

One's a homologated Supersport (WSBK) race bike, the others a real world street sportsbike.

JL

·
Registered
119 Posts
Re: Kawasaki New Model Pricing Info - Colours

Just stopped by the recently updated Kawasaki US site and found that they are offereing the 6r in 4 colours this year. Good stuff, Kawasaki.

Why can't we have more than 2 or 3 colour options from Japan every year? Are they afraid of spoiling us rotten or something?

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Re: 2003 Kawasakis on Kawasaki Webpage

When is Kawi going to post basic specs on their 600's? Basic information like seat height, wheelbase, and dry weight are "TBA". What gives?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.