Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Hamster vs Gerbil

LOL. Gotta go with the hamster. I was tramatized as a child when my sisters gerbil (glorified rat) had babies and escaped. We never did find them all. :) Keep up the good work. I liked the story. Burns is right about rap. The engine on the Kawy is intriguing vs other cruisers.

Did you see the new Buell Lightning on the Buell site? Looks cool ! Does if have the same ergos as the Bolt? Is a Sport Tourer Next? Have you heard anything? I am afraid now think I am closet Bueller :)

P.S. Hang in there even though I criticize your content sometimes. Your site has character and more entertaining reviews. Plus the drag story was cool etc. and I'll stick with you. Hey even Hugh Hefner had his rough days early on.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Great Price/Performance Ratio sure beats a Harley

The Vulcan, Shadow etc all have such great price performance ratios compared to the Sportsers. My friend has a Shadow shaft drive liquid cooled. Although I am not into cruisers it is a great deal. I rode a Sportser (I wanted to test a Firebolt but it was gone at the time) and then the Shadow. The Shadow was so much better. I assume this Vulcan is on the same level as the Shadow. I couldn't beleive how clunky the tranny on the Sporty was.

Speaking of Sportsers anybody looked at the new Buell Lightning based on the Firebolt. Looks cool. See www.buell.com for details

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
First its minivans then braces then ....

Yep you are probably right its just a matter of age and wisdom. My wife and I bought a minivan a few yeas ago, something I swore we would never do. But I have to admit the minivan is so practical vs the SUV it replaced. After riding my friends Shadow I can see the attraction in cruisers. My oldest girl is getting braces so I guess next I'll be looking at cruisers. But, if I was going to get a cruiser it would be a Mean Streak or Warrior. I love the fact they have great tires and components.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Re: Closet Bueller?

LOL I saw a Pink Speed Triple like last night on Speed Channel Motorcyclist. I thought who was the marketing clown that thought that color up. I definitely agree with your thoughts on the Buell and engine thing. I like the vision but like you said execution is everthing i..e year without a recall.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
It's your right but your are dead wrong

Sounds like you have issues friend. I recommend you celebrate the diversity of this great country and respect the heritage of others. It is because of this diversity that we have such a great country. This celebration of diverse ideas allowed a little thing called the Constitution to be written. So when ever you are spouting your bigot trash, keep in mind that this diversity thing gave you freeedom of speach.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.