Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I was blessed with the ability to have an interest in ALL bikes, including this one. If it's got two wheels and some sort of motor in between, I'm down. My only question concerning this bike is what is the difference between it and it's competition? Vulcans, Volusias, Shadows, and others all seem to be so similar. I think that is why many have a hard time finding anything interesting about any of them. This Vulcan is pretty much the same thing as a Shadow 750 (or an intruder, or marauder), just with a different name on the tank. Even the oh-so-close 600 class bikes have differences that lend a rider to buy one or the other (i.e; street or track). Anyways, my two pennies, don't have a point but at least it was on track with the article. Happy mini? Great read though. I don't care what bike it is, just keep them coming--I can't afford any of them, but I'll read about all of them.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.