Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I pitched in a subscription fee for this? You guys are really hurting for content aren't you? I promise you there is nothing, and I mean nothing, amazing you can report about a cruiser. Did I mention nothing? I can understand that you're having issues getting test bikes, what with John B's record and all, but there has to be something better to write about than a Vulcan 800! Is there not a motorcycle magazine, whether on the net or in print, that's worth a ***** these day?

Tex

Still Waiting for the Good Stuff

·
Registered
5 Posts
How about some info/insight on what the Big 4 are planning for the proposed AMA rule changes next year? Updates on a few of your nicer (read sporty) long term test bikes? Performance mods for the home mechanic? 2003 model speculation based on rumor and current market trends? Suspension set up basics both for street and track use? DOT sport tire comparisons? You know, stuff that guys that ride sportbikes want to know.

Do you honestly think that the market segment that would be interested in a Vulcan 800 reads magazines like this? You know all the stuff you think about when your making a deposit on the ivory throne? That's all the same stuff we think about. Well, maybe not ALL the same stuff, but you get the idea. Give us answers and we will give you money.

Tex

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.