Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
bluyzfr6, dear sir (or ma'am? I know not),

We posted something on the New Ducati RIGHT HERE. See? Good. We even pointed readers to Ducati's own web site via a hyperlink should readers desire more information.

Now, instead of guessing what the thing is like to ride, speculating and talking at random about that which nobody yet knows all about, we thought we'd reserve judgement until we actually have something concrete to test. To that end, we have our Italian correspondent working on a full 999 break-down, complete with riding impression for posting ASAP.

Or, as Johnnyb says:

"Please,

if you're all slobbery over the new Ducati 999 feel free to go to a free

web

site for God's sake, for the same propaganda you can get at

ducati.com. We at MO prefer to wait to have a real bike in our

paws. Afterward, it's a rousing e-mail debate with KPaul about

hamster

vs. gerbil, and finish off the evening with a nice mug of hot

coacoa. Get off our backs. We got enough problems."

So, bluyzfr6, find a new profession? We like ours and can only suggest that if you don't like what you see here, please feel free to post your rants on various other free sites of which there are, according to you, many more which are far superior to anything we've got going on here.

Thanks for stopping in.

·
Registered
350 Posts
There's more interesting stuff right around the corner. i'll admit that the last few tests aren't what I'm personally into, but there are people who care, even if you and I aren't two of them.

So, I promise there'll be something more sporting (and even something more hard-core cruiser within the next week that'll surely give you what you need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.