Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Welcome ksquid, your account expires in 1 days. Please Renew! There are 658 others online. **

This is the last post for the moniker ksquid. Great to see Kawasaki back in the mix.. Roger had a bad year. The addition of the consummate professional, Hacking, is going to be a big boost for Team Green. Think Yamaha blew it on this one. Could be an age discrimination thing but I think I would rather win than look youthful.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I Predict...

... A great resurgence in the next incarnation of the GMP, like a Phoenix from the Ashes, etc., etc.

The old place wouldn't be the same w/out ya.

~Rob

·
Registered
159 Posts
Why was Jhack actually let go? Dont know his personality at all, did he ask out, force a fight?

I love podiums for Yamaha.... Its an old affliction of mine. Of course, first dirt bikes were Yams.

Racing is so result oriented..... how can any owner/manager care about youth/age,(past a certain critical point), if good finishes come?

·
Registered
94 Posts
My understanding was that because Yamaha had already committed to both E. Bostrom and DiSalvo that they would get a superbike ride this year and are unwilling to run 3 superbikes, Hacking decided to go to Kawi so as to get back into superbikes. Makes me want to root for Hacking, especially in superbikes.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Ah. Thanks. Im not following closely enough to the soapoperas outside MotoGp. In this case then, does make me want to see him win.

Im still a believer in the pilot being the most crucial bit in almost any human/machine combo, course, Mr Biaggi and a few others might have a few words about limits according to some machines...

·
Registered
285 Posts
Re: I Predict...

Hey, now, all I said was that it wouldn't be the same without him...

Multiple interpretations......

~Rob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.