Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
The Worlds Fastest Doormat

"The star, whose many accidents have led to him puncturing his abdomen and breaking teeth and ankle, says, 'After an accident I just vow to go a little slower.'"

He's on a 74 Norton...after all of these accidents, what's he slowed down to? 5, 6mph???

I know, how about turnin' on your freakin' head light. You might stay up right more so than not.

My hat's off to what ever mechanic he's using to keepin' that [email protected] thing running.

...Whoa!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
He may be an idiot, but any idiot who enjoys Commandos can't be all stupid. Hopefully his plastic surgeon is up to the task. Maybe he wasn't acting in the ' Excelent Adventures' movies.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
StarPulse News Blog

How have I issed this gem of a news outlet?

Coasting downhill with his lights off. Not unusual way of operating a Norton commando. If the engine were running he could be heard for miles, but at least it would help slow the bike down, because the brakes aren't worth shyt. No lights - not like that's never happened on a British motorcycle.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Re: Acting Tips from Keanu Reeves

Keanu Reeves says that acting is just like riding a motorcycle.

The star, whose many accidents have led to him puncturing his abdomen and breaking teeth and ankle, says, "After an accident I just vow to go a little slower."

And when he is cast in a role that's way over his acting ability (everything since Bill and Ted), his strategy is the same: "I just talk a little slower," he said, slowly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.