Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Facts and Data

Buz you are like your mentor Bill O'Rielly. Your analysis is shallow. Two key facts escape you.

1. "in response to surging demand in the US and Europe" .. I am sure Euorpe is not buying more cruisers.

2. "he heavy machinery manufacturer also aims to launch development of next-generation motorcycles, such as hybrid models and electric vehicles, in a bid to catch up to Honda Motor Co and BMW AG, it said." Nothing about cruisers is mentioned.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Facts and Data

kpaul says the "V-Twin is dying in motorcycle racing" he never said it was dead. kpaul is definitlely correct. Ducati pulled out of AMA superbike, World Supersport etc.

V-Twins will be used in applications where performance is not important. i.e. style is more important.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Only for a few more years. Gen X and Y are not going to buy cruisers or HDs...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Buz, longride deep thinkers? Facts and Data

Right lets review Buz and longrides record for deep thinking.

[*]longride and buz said that gasoline going to more than $3 per gal was no big deal i.e like paying more for a latte. Well lattes aren't the lifeblood of our economy like gas is.

[*]Both of you said Sadam had WMDs like your buddy W more deep thinking ?

[*]Both or you said Sadam had something to do with 9/11

[*]My favorite was when both of you and longride said deficits don't matter right after that the dollar fell and interest rates started to rise

[*] Both of you think the war in Iraq is going good

Yep that is some deep thinking.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Excellent Point

My buddies from India consider any bike over 250cc a large bike. The asian definition of large bike could be something bigger than 500cc. Once again, Buz like his mentor <a href="http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Letterman-OReilly.wmv">O'Rielly</a

is guilty of shallow analysis.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Score: Letterman 2 O'Rielly 0... (Bushbot smoked again)

match #1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.