Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Buz, longride deep thinkers? Facts and Data

Right lets review Buz and longrides record for deep thinking.

[*]longride and buz said that gasoline going to more than $3 per gal was no big deal i.e like paying more for a latte. Well lattes aren't the lifeblood of our economy like gas is.

[*]Both of you said Sadam had WMDs like your buddy W more deep thinking ?

[*]Both or you said Sadam had something to do with 9/11

[*]My favorite was when both of you and longride said deficits don't matter right after that the dollar fell and interest rates started to rise

[*] Both of you think the war in Iraq is going good

Yep that is some deep thinking.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Excellent Point

My buddies from India consider any bike over 250cc a large bike. The asian definition of large bike could be something bigger than 500cc. Once again, Buz like his mentor <a href="http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Letterman-OReilly.wmv">O'Rielly</a

is guilty of shallow analysis.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I think a key to the KLRs long-term success has been its relatively light weight which, combined with the wide and high handlebars makes for a quick turning bike. If they can add a cylinder and maybe 25 hp without adding weight, go for it! Won't be as cheap but probably worth the extra cost.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
hook #2

With my acquisition of a DR400 I now have 5 bikes in my garage. They all get ridden, too. None of the batteries are flat. I go out to the garage and polish them while Bill O'Reilly is on the radio. I need to decide which one to ride to the polls so I can push the "Vote Straight Republican Party" button. I'll probably use the ZRX because it'll get me there the fastest. I like to ride the DR400 to my weekly "Laffer Curve Booster Society " meeting.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I read recently somewhere the cruisers sales are about 30% of all motorcycles sold, which includes dirt bikes. Guess that's why. Also the over 40 (over 50 maybe) buy the big bikes cause they have the $$$$ and maybe the belly to match :)))

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Re: hook #2

Yeah, I tell everybody to move there myself, 25* and foggy this morning here in the hills.

I hear it's like 80* and sunny in Utah...better get packing everyone...last one out hit the lights...

·
Registered
872 Posts
Thank you e.e. cummings.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.