Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Re: For this price, go for BKS

I disagree, I think BKS are very uncomfortable, are usually inadequately perforated and are much more expensive than Kushi. There is no chance that I'd fit into any BKS gear off the shelf (it's all ridiculously large). On the other hand, I can always find Kushi gear that fits me directly off the rack. Lately, I've been wearing a Kushi Meteor in extra small, the dealer tossed in a pair of hyper gloves when I bought the suit (so I'm not complaining about the price). IMO, being large is not an advantage, all that extra useless flesh does is slow a bike down (the body parts that need to be large weigh actually contribute very little to a riders net weight :cool:

·
Registered
149 Posts
I like my Kushi Meteor, I think it is far and away better than the Dainese and others that I've tried on and the suit has saved my tofu numerous times. I got my suit from Moto Liberty in Dallas (yehaa) and recommend them. I've tried on many suits and for my size, shape and physical conditioning (cyclist/runner) the Kushis are the best fitting and most comfortable. I also agree that Ron and company are top blokes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.