Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Dear Blip;

You ask: >>"Where's Ben?"<< Ben isn't in this test, because MICHELLIN is picking up the tab. Bostrom will be joining them on Monday, when it becomes an "Official SBK Test"

P.S. I bought a new CBR 600F4i last night from Simi Valley Honda and rode it for about 100miles in the cold rain. Today I woke up and though chilly outside, it was bright and sunny.... It's 7:30pm now and I just got home. The bike is fantastic, except for rather "wooden" front brakes and a general lack of torque (what do you expect from a 600-4) Overall the power and delivery is good, the bike looks great and of course sounds like a sewing machine, due to the stock pipe and cat. The only bike I've ever owned that handles better, was an Aprillia RS-250.

P.S. Mine came with the Pilot Sports, if anyone else out there has a new one with the D207s, I'd be happy to trade.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I'm fairly sure that after 3 heat cycles and over 400miles of semi-aggressive use, the pads are broken in. As for your gratitutious SQUID comment. Are racer's squids? I thought squids were poseurs? If you'd like to sample my squidlyness, you can find me at the CCS races at the Streets of Willow this weekend Red & Black CBR 600F4i and Black CR-500 Super Motard, both #727

Hope to see you there.....

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Thanks for the support

Thanks guys (or gals) I'm all aglow with warm feelings for the citizens of MO.

P.S. I use AOL, because I worked for them from 93 - 98 they are a great company and I feel a lot of loyalty to them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.