Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Sales sucks. That simple. No amount of training will help you if your target audience has a below 680FICO. Harley and HSBC screwed the system when they started extending credit based on pulse rate. The "stay off price" model of selling works great for morons with no idea of cost other than "what's my payment". But in light of today's buying climate "price sells". Good luck with all that training. Been there. Done that. Won't repeat it again.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Yes, but there's plenty of money to be made in giving sales advice and suckering guys like Ace into attending motivational seminars. Just ask Klazy Ken.
Never have I personally paid for one of these seminars. I have been sent by various companies. Role playing exercises are a way of life for these clowns. Hate them. Always will. If I can't deliver the information required to close a sale then that person is 1- stupid, 2- was wasting my time because they didn't do their homework or 3- simply didn't have the credit to close.
I went to Finance school, sales school and management training. You know what I got? Bubkis! Everything I learned in those schools I self taught when I was selling cars and bikes off the floor.
Sometimes the best thing to do when selling is to just shut the fvck up! First person to speak after the trial close loses.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts