Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is Chic Riders?

Chic Riders is the hottest International Motorcycle Club for women only! We invite all women of various riding abilities and styles to join. Come be a part of something big! As a motorcycle club, Chic Riders has a lot to offer. We are involved in many different events to give back to our communities. We support various local charities, depending upon your chapter, and children events such as Toys for Tots. Maintenance classes, stunt schools, and group track days will be a big part of Chic Riders as well. We help women to learn more about the bikes they ride. On top of all the said benefits, there are more group events like BBQ's, group rides, movie nights, bike nights, and much more. Chic Riders is here to support and make the world more aware of women riders in the community!

For More information:

www.CHICRIDERS.com

Hope to see ya there!:D

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I'd like to join up, 'cuz now and again I'm a Chick Ri-

Oh, forget it - I just don't have the heart today...............

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
A year or so on estrogen therapy should set you right up, guys. Go for it!
Not really. Our local Railroad crewleader is a crossover-in-training. (S)he isn't much to look at, even as a man; and it's been some 2-3 years of E-Therapy. As I've been told, (S)he's gonna go in for the gender-reassignment operation sometime this next January. Then (S)he'll fully be a She.

One of the crew told me once: "I used to work with a D*ck - now I work with a B*tch............"

I've seen nothing to contradict him, in this particular case.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Discrimination! Fie, sir, fie! Estrogen is the savior of civilization, don't you know? Every man would be improved by a few years of estrogen therapy.

;)
Double-Wye Chromo over here - completely antisocial. No Hope that E-Therapy could ever bring a thing.

Yeah, Ima Hata'. :cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.