Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
KPauls Predictions

Because the weather forcast is for moderate temps and the race starts at 12 not latter during the hottest part of the day, Mladin will win, Yates Second, Bostrom Third. i.e. Tires won't be a problem

The slow death of the V-Twin in racing continues

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Defending Mladin Again :)

Just because he is not Spencer or Roberts doesn't mean his riding should not be respected. Every one has a role. Not having an AMA race with Mladin would be crime. His competitiveness can only help sharpen the sword of younger riders. I suspect he race until the end of his current contract and then go back and concentrate on his dealerships in Austrailia. I love his outspokeness about the rules, tracks etc. His riding is terrific.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Re: They shouldn't even race

Name the competition little man. But it can't be womanizing and bull shyting. I willing concede those to you. Cause I don't B.S. and I don't understand women period.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Re: Welcome back bob

Good post by you above about Mladin. Seems my in your face style of posting is offending many. Out of respect for guys like you on MO I'll tone it down. Folks take me way too seriously. But I do get pissed when folks put down a guy who may not have people skills but can ride a bike real well. At least Mladin and me have one thing in common eh?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.