Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or does it seem like Mladin should be racing elsewhere?

He is a little too fast and experienced for AMA Superbike but would probably get spanked in World Superbike and MotoGp is way out of his league.

Just seems like he rides here so he can win races. Plus, I think he's a ****head.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mladin raced 500 GP's in 1993. He's gone way backwards in classes. We'll see how he hangs with Hodgson and Xaus in WSB at one of his series regular tracks. I am fairly certain that he'd have his ass handed to him by the WSB guys.

Hayden and Hopkins are young and moving up in classes. Mladin's career is winding down and he's going backwards so I don't see how that's relavent. He's just hanging out beating the up and coming stars instead of racing against his peers.

I agree that people like Kenny Roberts or Freddie Spencer would have cleaned house had they stayed in the AMA. Most competetive people WANT to race against the best, not sandbag to win a trophy or title. What a loser.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mladin sucks

Thanks guys. I knew I couldn't be the only one that thought he was lame.

I guess we'll revisit this post after the weekend and see how well he does against the WSB guys.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Mladin Sucks!

Just as I commented in the beginning of this post, Mladin can't hang with these guys. Lower talent than last year and he still got 4th. Would have been farther down than that if several guys hadn't crashed.

Then in race 2, he bails. What a *****. He knows damn well he can't hang with these guys and that's why he didn't race.

On top of that, this is a track in his series. By the way, Pole position doesn't mean crap, it's the race that matters.

Edwards, Bayliss and Haga aren't even there. If they were, he would have been even farther back.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Just as I commented in the beginning of this post, Mladin can't hang with these guys. Lower talent than last year and he still got 4th. Would have been farther down than that if several guys hadn't crashed.

Then in race 2, he bails. What a skirt. He knows damn well he can't hang with these guys and that's why he didn't race.

On top of that, this is a track in his series. By the way, Pole position doesn't mean crap, it's the race that matters.

Edwards, Bayliss and Haga aren't even there. If they were, he would have been even farther back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.