Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Mladin is a weenie...

Mladin is a jerk. He was asked before if he was ever going to step up and he said he didn't believe WSBK or MotoGP were a "step up" in competition. And he was serious. I often wondered why, if this was the way he felt, he never raced in the American WSB races. Now some will say "rules"..but if Mladin REALLY wanted to race those races, Suzuki would make it so. I look forward to seeing him race agaist those guys this weekend. Oh yeah..and remember when Mladin was getting creamed by the Twins last year and he said he thought the rules weren't fair and thought the series name should be chaged to AMASuperbike Twins (even though he rode a twin in the series before)...well now that he's on the hot bike he's telling others "rules is rules..deal with it". Sometimes I think Mladin just whines for the sake of whining.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Well I think Mladin will do well..the level of talent in WSB is waaayyy down from what it used to be...so he should do well. Too bad Mladin never raced when WSB was "big". Duhamel raced against the stars and even got a podium finish. I think Mladin wants to race this year because the competition isn't as stiff as it used to be.....Oh..and he's still a weenie!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.