Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I Told You Ben Bostrom Rocked!

To All You Big-Mouthed, Opinionated Posters/Poseurs:

All last year, all you could do was whine and about how Ben Bostrom was a wanker and didn't deserve to be in WSC, blah, blah, blah. (Funny how you guys (gals, too?) never mention some of the other factory people who rarely finished in the top 10 in a race, but not even for the 2000 season...) Yet you failed to see how he was doing pretty well for his first year, stayed in the top 10 in points, and started finishing near and on the podium from mid-season onwards (starting with the switch to the NCR Ducati squad).

Well, NOW what do you have to say for yourselves? You can officially apologize for making ignorant statements (as opposed to informed personal opinions) and go stand in the back of the room.

NOW!

Way to go, Ben! And, great riding, Eric! Next time, maybe you'll have a bike as fast as the front running WSC bikes and not the out-to-pasture Kawi (see Yanagawa's post-Race 2 comments).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Re: I Told You Ben Bostrom Rocked!

It's formally called the Superbike World Championship, abbreviated by Dorna as SBK, not WSBK (like it used to be known), and more commonly as WSC.

But nice try at the joke.

And, yeah, I have a sense of humor. Just submit your jokes in written form in triplicate, two weeks in advance for approval, thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.