Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Post!

Wish I was at Laguna that week! But it's a damn long way from Northern MN! Hopefully next year I'll get to go and see SBK clad Nicky do the double! (Wishful thinking but one can dream!)

BTW Duck fans, tomorrow (the 17th) is supposed to be the world unveiling of the new '03 999 Duck @ the Duck site (or MCN's site?).

Either way, be there or be square...

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Ducati and Bulldog comparo in the pipeline? :)

I'll bet Yossef can do a mean comparo between the new Ducati and Bulldog :) I couldn't resist. and someone might beat me to the punch

·
Registered
21 Posts
What I want to know is why the Austin/Bleu Bayou team is not being recognized on the Ducati USA site at all...it's all HMC info. Now, I don't have anything against the HMC team (though the way Pascal was dismissed leaves something to be desired), I'd like to see reports on the other Ducati team in the AMA series.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Way to go P21

Salut Pascal!

I guess that's pretty impressive to get that kind of result with the new team.

Keep it going, the first win should come sometimes.

Anyway, I'll see you on the ice next winter.

Ciao!

Guy

·
Registered
878 Posts
Oh man, the weather was nice

I'm from the tween citees, not up der Brainerd like yoo, but I was there for the race, and man the weather in Monterey/Seaside/Pebble Beach was almost as good as it gets (with the notable exception of the current Twin City Metro conditions today.) 70's, low humidity, cool ocean breeze-----California weather is a real good deal then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.