Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Re: Latest ''flow through'' street jackets

You are alot help :) I saw a guy go down here in the parking lot the other day wearing a tee-shirt and skull cup helmet, fingerless gloves. It was slow moving thing on a Harley Road King. He scraped his elbow and hands up lots of blood. Someone said he had only been riding a few months and this was his first bike... He looked 50 something... To be honest the King looks like it could be a handful for me to handle in slow situations. I don't think I would ride one without a good pair of gloves, helmet and leather jacket.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Re: Challenger = Avenger

Thanks for all the great info. I was wondering about the Avenger vs. Challenger thing since Seattle Cycle has Avengers on their web site. Which I don't see on the Vanson site.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Re: Latest ''flow through'' street jackets

Yep I guess I want something that looks good, lasts longer that a couple of years, and I can use at a track school. I probably should of added that to my original question. Most track schools want you to wear leather.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Re: Perfect complement

Yes, if you mean creative and intelligent ideas flow through my brain unimpeded by FOX news and Red State biases, then yes you are correct sir. :)

(Sorry, I couldn't resist :) )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts