Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Big Deal! I clip a truck bumber and almost tear my leg off.....not a word in print. Ms. Hutton, no great actress, drops her BMW and it's news. What? You guys practicing for Winter news?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Haga, Edwards, and Fogarty are pushing their sick-power bikes to the absolute limit and beyond when they crash. I would venture to guess that Lauren Hutton couldn't explore the limits of a grocery sack. She crashed because she has no skill or common sense, maybe a lack of both.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lauren's face showed up as commonly on magazine covers during the seventies as Julia Robert does today. She can still be seen on TV as a great-looking older woman who takes some kind of hormones and walks on the beach.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Let me guess, you've never crashed because you're such a great rider (same guy who never dropped a bike either). We don't know the details, nor her skill level (not from what I've seen reported) so why not just wish her a speedy recovery, and give up on the personal attacks.

Oh I forgot, that's what these forums are for, to take out our hatred on others.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Funny Helmet Joke

My brother and father and I all took the MSF beginner course together. After we got our certificates, dad drove us, helmets and leathers and all, home in his big rusty ol' station wagon. We pulled up to a rather long traffic light with lots of cars around. My brother turned and leaned over the passenger seat to me in the back seat, and, with an evil grin on his face, whispered "put your helmet on."

So here are my brother and I, wearing full-face helmets while riding in a station wagon with my dad. We got so many weird looks from people, and my dad somehow didn't notice. I could barely contain my laugher. Eventually he turned and saw us, full face Arai's hiding our grins, realized what kind of a statement we were making about his driving, and yelled "take those things off!." We laughed the rest of the way home.

·
Registered
27 Posts
After hauling my loaned out bike stuff home from my friends place, I unloaded, but forgot that my extra helmet was in the back seat. The next day, while driving the car, I remembered that the helmet was there, and put it on as a goof. I got a lot of stares and laughs, and then a cop pulled me over. He got me out of the car (with his hand on his holstered gun), searched me and the car for about an hour. He was sure I was an armed robber or something. That's the last time I'll pull that goof.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.