Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 33 Posts

· The Toad
17,448 Posts
Um, gee, well thanks for sharing, Mike. Next week, Mike's going to fill us in on how to safely refuel that motorcycle without blowing up the bike, the gas station, or yourself.
I'm still trying to figure out what the added significance of having a lawyer give motorcycle riding advice might be. I'm much more interested in how many years and miles of m/c experience the advisor has.

I guess I should be used to it, though. At work we keep getting "safety tips" on all sorts of subjects from people with absolutely no experience in any of those subjects. I love the one's about how to put gas in your car, drive on ice. The tips on motorcycle safety usually come from some idiot 'expert' in HR who just got out of college and never rode a bike in her life. Some of my favorites are: "never use your rear brake when turning", "cars stop quicker than bikes" and "the roads are more slippery when they are wet." LOL!

"Don't drink paint."
"Alcoholic beverages can cause loss of judgement."

Where would we be without lawyers?

· The Toad
17,448 Posts
Oh Yeah? Well once global warming kicks in and the temp goes up 30 degrees and the seas rise 20 feet, I'll be living right on the beach! We will see who is laughing then!
I'll still be laughing because I'll own beach front property also! It's Buz, Ken & Pushrod who are going to be treading water.

· The Toad
17,448 Posts
Yes, but...

That would be very bad... water level rise that is... I live in Pittsburgh, the whole city would be under water. PPG building would be pretty cool looking though.
... every cloud has a silver lining. Washington, DC would be under water too.

1 - 4 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.