Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Marquis de Mouzilly would be proud...

·
Registered
730 Posts
This is the only reason I would take up club racing...so I could go race this. I don't care if I win or lose, just to say I ran it. What a place.

--The Fox

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Flash to the year 2010. kpaul wins the Man TT on a the new Honda 800 cc V-4..."I couldn't have done it without the superior aerodynamics associated with the narrow profile of the V-4 along with Honda's ABS, Traction Control, and new integrated Shoei/Honda-Link Heads up display and communications link " kpaul went on to thank his personal coach Matt Mladin and mentor John C. Burns. kpaul also mentioned the new book authored by Gabe Ets-Hokin and with photos by Motorcycle Online photographer Fonzie. The book is a biography of kpaul titled "kpaul-The Great Motorcycle Prophet: The GTPB was wrong and kpaul was right" kpaul after a long and respected career in the aerospace industry purchased MO while it was in bankruptcy.... MO now along with its two sister sites Harley-Online and Scooters Online... is now the most successful site of it's type in the world. kpaul's next challenge he said was to win the Daytona 200..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Did you find some good roads finally?

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
I visited the Isle in '89. What an experience. I was a serviceman stationed in Germany at the time, strapped for cash, so I camped out for 2 weeks.

That was one of the finest experiences of my life. Go if you can, any way possible.

I ran into another American who did everything by phone (a big deal in '89!) including renting a bike, so nothing's impossible.

IOM makes Daytona look like a backyard BBQ.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
His Wife keeps the other one hanging from the mirror of her Lexus.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
You hush-up.

The best you could manage is "stick racing", and it got the better of you............

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
What kind of shyte are you smoking? Manila rope soaked in biodiesel and insecticide?

·
Registered
956 Posts
While sitting in a leather chair, with smoking jacket and pipe

Yes there was a sudden, welcome change in the reponses by the MO's. It was, as if a fog of maturity and understanding had descended on upon the MO collective......

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.