Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My only question is- When will Terry sell his drag bike motors to the public?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Of course, there's a displacement advantage. We're talking about Haaarwllaayy-Davidson, they couldn't race their way out of a wet paper sack without all the rules put in their favor.

I think it's 2600cc for the Hardley-Ablesons and something like 1400cc for everyone else..

Like I said we're not talking a small difference, FWIW Ducati does just fine with no advantage at all..

·
Registered
137 Posts
Oh sheesh, I just started WWIII with that.

Oh well all the better, always fun to see how the dyed in the wool defend themselves.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
My mind must be all ****ed up. I thought the rules were for v-twins and not just Harley. Thanks for setting us straight on that one. I'm sure if the Japanese could race under those rules they would whip out a v-twin and kick Vance & Hines (along with Muzzy, who is racing a Buell) asses. Since the rules are for Harleys only, that isn't possible ,is it? I'm sure glad guys like you have all their facts straight before talking out their ass.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.