Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WATCH AMA FLAT TRACK RACE VIDEOS LIVE ONLINE
Launched last year, Live I Sports is the only place to watch AMA Flat Track races online. Visitors can watch the races live, or view archived races anytime. Each video costs less than $2 to download, and sample videos are available anytime for free.
Whether a fan of Kenny Coolbeth, Harley-Davidson's factory rider, or the Wrecking Crew, race fans are sure to enjoy all that Live I Sports has to offer.
Harley-Davidson looked to revive the success of the Wrecking Crew from the 1920s, a team who was nearly unbeatable, by reviving the historical concept with the current Wrecking Crew, formed in 2006. The 2007 Wrecking Crew consists of the fully factory-backed Screamin' Eagle team of Kenny Coolbeth as well as the Harley-Davidson dealer supported teams of Jared Mees, Bryan Smith and Joe Kopp.
To watch races or get other information about AMA flat track races, visit Welcome to Live I Sports. For more information about Harley-Davidson racing, visit Country Selector.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Flat Track? you mean 2 wheel Nascar right? Flat Track blows, the only roundy round racing to watch is Speedway.

Did I ever tell y'all (note nascar fan pandering )about my plan to fleece you stump-fu*kers...er..I mean provide a service to you fans???

I'll sell MGD in plastic gallon milk jugs with a picture of Elvis shaking hands with Dale Earnhart in the clouds with Jesus smiling down and blessing them both...

Whadda' ya'll think?......probably toss in a free chili dog or something and call it a lunch special eh?....

It'll be like a license to print money I'll bet......

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
You never...

Flat Track? you mean 2 wheel Nascar right? Flat Track blows, the only roundy round racing to watch is Speedway.

Did I ever tell y'all (note nascar fan pandering )about my plan to fleece you stump-fu*kers...er..I mean provide a service to you fans???

I'll sell MGD in plastic gallon milk jugs with a picture of Elvis shaking hands with Dale Earnhart in the clouds with Jesus smiling down and blessing them both...

Whadda' ya'll think?......probably toss in a free chili dog or something and call it a lunch special eh?....

... been to flattrack. I can tell.

·
Registered
10,900 Posts

Make sure you deep fry the chili dog and the beer while you're at it. That's good eatin'!

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
Maybe some roast corn on the cob slathered in margerine and a little bowl of tapioca for a dinner plate.....
There was just an article in the paper how trans fats are being banned at county fairs. I couldn't believe the list of fried foods! Fried twinkies, peanut butter cups, snickers bars!

One guy even makes fried cola! He deep fries cola syrup and then serves it in a bowl with more cola syrup!

No wonder I haven't been to the San Diego fair in more than ten years. Disgusting.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
It's a bit much, I'll stick to deep fried chicken, fish, mushrooms, onions, potatos and zuccini and the like..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.