Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bike gangs don't inherit anything - they ignite, coming into being by spontaneous combustion wherever there's somewhere suitable. No need to worry about the future.

First post, too.

·
Registered
208 Posts
You mean to tell me that all those dudes dressed up as bad-ass bikers aren't beating a path to his door? They aren't willing to give it all up to become the "real thing?" You'd think there'd be a rainbow of highly polished choppers outside his clubhouse.

My idea of being a deviant biker is riding a 6fiddy V-Strom.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I read for a while and started to tink this guy needed to be removed from the gene pool about 40 years ago.

I was driving home (yes driving) yesterday and came upon a 1%er passing two cars on a double line heading toward me. He had just enough room to make the pass, so I wasn't too concerned. I flashed my lights at him. He yelled, "Fllck You!" at me. I was flashing him to let him know there was a cop up ahead. Moron.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Little adieu about not much at all.

Reminds me of an opening to a fav Monty Python skit: "Tonight on WHO CARES, we interview the famous financier & surgeon, Reg LeCrisp..."

Wake me when an interesting story comes up...and good riddance, too.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Gee. Monk's getting a divorce. Who could have seen that coming?

"Bye, Honey. I have to go to the motherf#$%ing bar on my motherf#$%ing bike to see motherf#$%ing Shifty and Angell. We're going to drink some motherf#$%ing beer and kick some motherf#$%ing a$$."

"OK, just don't stay out too late, dear. Have fun with your role models. Maybe you can take Madison to see your friends this weekend."

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Amazing. A sympathetic article about a bunch of criminals. You can't make stuff like this up, folks.

How pathetic to think that your life would be a loss if your 1%er club ceased to exist. It's already a loss, dude. That picture of someone shovelling something onto that grave is more apt than you think.

Maybe this e-magazine could branch out into other areas. I'd like to see some sympathetic articles about Stalin and Pol Pot, too.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Doesn't the GPTB have a similar problem? Isn't Buz in charge of membership drives? During the last GPTB membership drive, it didn't help much when Buz hit on the last potential member's (Earl) girl. longride stole the guys arm chaps while SBP was riding Earl's Sportster.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re:Hold up ther pardner

As members of the GPTB we're supposed to think these "knights in shining armor" are cool. After all he wasn't distributing methamphetamine, he was transporting it. The distinction is crystal clear..........

Funny how none of the new crop of bad-ass rightious partyn' bro's (tm) are standing in line to prospect, the way half of them dress and act I figured they were already 1%

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Re:Hold up ther pardner

Yeah. And how stupid is that? If you are going to transport methamphetamine then you drive a white Taurus and wear a suit and hornrimmed glasses and get a haircut. Transporting meth on a chopper is real Darwin Award territory.

Having had enough of dealings with real 1%ers in the past I've come to believe that the best way to deal with them is with belt-fed weapons. Maybe an F4U strafing run or two at their next gathering.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Very Good Read

Anyone who enjoyed reading about EL Forasteros should pick up a copy of Hunter Thompson's "Hell's Angels". Although I don't understand why these guys want to live underneath society the way they do, I also don't understand a lot of things. It's not for me, but who am I to condemm them?

I'm mystified by the sneering contempt a lot of you guys have for outlaw bikers, especially those of you with reactionary political viewpoints. Aren't these guys just living the way a real American man should live? Doing right by their friends and families, rightously punishing their enemies and eschewing the coddling of the stifling liberal nanny-state?

Isn't this the way Jefferson envisioned American men living? Free, independent yeomen making do with what they have, defending themselves and living free?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.