Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
I'm kind of under the impression you can't stop stupidity.

Stupidity does seem to cost the rest of us some coin, though.

I say if you get caught speeding enough times (not sure of the exact number) you are forced to ride a 50cc Moped for a year.

Same goes for a car. Caught enough times and you are stuck with a 1987 Dodge Caravan for a year.

Same goes for first time caught for excessive speed (you decide what that equals).

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Can I get the 2.2-Turbo Model?

;^D

·
Registered
406 Posts
New super villain!

You guys missed the fact that the article refers to him as 'the Choate'? I can't believe that.

'According to police, the Choate was wanted for more than 70 traffic violations'

I hearby designate this as the official MO technical term for idiot squid.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
"Otherwise, pull over and smile and always (always!) demand to be taken before a magistrate"

Let's say you get pulled over Sunday morning for speeding. What will the officer do then?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Three words for the fool: Motorola baby! Motorola!

I'm sure it'll taint the image of motorcyclists even more, but at least he didn't kill anyone and it ended without incident -- i.e., maybe we're not gun-totin' thugs or crazed crystal meth tweakers after all.

If you got caught doing this (c'mon most of us he heavily populated areas have wanted to or have at some point), just pull over early, smile and fess up to the speed (cops hate it when you play dumb), saying you were racing to or from a really hot date (which may or may not be the truth). You'll still get some strong words chastising you, but a few infractions might get removed from the ticket, or at least bring a little levity to the situation. ;-)

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
He'll be more than happy to oblige and put you up in the Crowbar Hotel while waiting to see the magistrate.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.