Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I want a Specific Answer

I want specific answers to specific questions, KPaul.:

Have you actually read the August 6, 2001 PDB?

Quote the language in the PDB which says airplanes will be used as missiles.

Quote the language in the PDB which says these multiple hijackings will occur on September 11 (as opposed to any day on any month in any year).

Quote the language in the PDB which says the airplanes will be hijacked by Saudi nationals using box cutters.

If you cannot quote this language, what specific actions would you have taken which would have reduced the likelihood that hijackers would use airplanes taking off from Boston as missiles against office buildings?

Now justify those actions based on the information in the PDB.

Finally, tell me where you get your drugs.

·
Registered
43 Posts
KPaul, You Ignorant ****

You only answered my first question. You can't answer the others because (1) specific, actionable intelligence simply isn't in the PDB, and thus you cannot quote from it, and (2) you have no clue as to what specific actions someone reading the PDB on 8/6 could have taken before 9/11 which would have prevented or reduced the possibility of that particular attack from occurring. Hindsight is 20/20. Try reading the PDB without it.

Once again, I want a specific answer - What specific actions would you have taken which would have reduced the likelihood that hijackers would use airplances taking off from Boston as missiles against office buildings? No diatribes, please, just answer the question with specific action points.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Task Force KooK Would Have Been Illegal

Your "answer" demonstrates the bankruptcy of your positions. First, your alleged memos are obviously not in the PDB briefing. Why not simply admit you are wrong, and move on? There is no actionable intelligence in the PDB period. Second, forming a task force (to plan what?) is not a specific action which would have done anything concrete to prevent 9/11. How about measures such as spending more money on airport scanners and security personnel such as air marshalls? Third, the FBI and the CIA could not exchange information that easily - witness the current calls for disqualification of Jamie Gorelick from the 9/11 commission for her participation in erecting a wall between the FBI counterterrorist branch and its criminal branch.

Instead of hating Bush for being Bush, why not try reasoned argument (at another site, perhaps).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts