Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sure, he was stuck in three crappy Star Wars flicks, but I'd give my left nut to have the time and money to take weeks and months off and just ride around all over the world. Multiple times.

·
Registered
125 Posts
+1

Beinig right handed though, it would have to be the right nut for me. Better balance that way.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Wouldn't want to upset the destabilization/precession ratio........

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Some of you may have heard that after this is made, they're going to make a THIRD film called Long Way Up. This will be a ride from Tierra DelFuego to the Artic Circle.

As they're riding through L.A. anyhow, they've hit upon an idea for a FOURTH movie project that's been tentatively titled "Long Way In". In this one, they will attempt the Impossible by riding the length and breadth of Courney Love's Vagina...........

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Re: Well there is that......

No, no, no!

That was his Light Saber!

It was a wierd camera angle, that's all.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Wow. My last comment about assless chap fringe is but a feelgood Halmark greeting card as compared to your well put vaginal remark...but..why do I still care about Her gentle soul still? Oh wise Songstress, grace us all with your wisdom...

·
Registered
530 Posts
I like my left nut -- I shoot better pocket pool with it -- so it'll have to be the right. Sure would love to have the time, money and determination for a either trip. Go team McGregor/Boorman!

·
Registered
207 Posts
bask in the gooey secretive goodness of hole lyrics:

"...your milk makes me sick / your milk has a d!ck..."

she made a 5-7-5 haiku, without the "7". can one dare deny the unbridled, if odoriferous genius at work here?

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Re:

Honestly, there are so many good artists out there that aren't complete whacked out druggie psychos that I'll pass on contemplating the "philosophy" of CL.

·
Registered
11 Posts
KLR650s would be much more suitable than the big BMWs for a trip through Africa, but then the viewers would miss out on the high drama of watching our heroes wallow through minor obstacles and the inevitable spine-wrenching, tear-streaming hoist-up of a fallen bike. Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.