Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
125 Posts
+1

Beinig right handed though, it would have to be the right nut for me. Better balance that way.

· Registered
11,482 Posts
Wouldn't want to upset the destabilization/precession ratio........

· Registered
11,482 Posts
Some of you may have heard that after this is made, they're going to make a THIRD film called Long Way Up. This will be a ride from Tierra DelFuego to the Artic Circle.

As they're riding through L.A. anyhow, they've hit upon an idea for a FOURTH movie project that's been tentatively titled "Long Way In". In this one, they will attempt the Impossible by riding the length and breadth of Courney Love's Vagina...........

· Registered
159 Posts
Wow. My last comment about assless chap fringe is but a feelgood Halmark greeting card as compared to your well put vaginal remark...but..why do I still care about Her gentle soul still? Oh wise Songstress, grace us all with your wisdom...

· Registered
207 Posts
bask in the gooey secretive goodness of hole lyrics:

"...your milk makes me sick / your milk has a d!ck..."

she made a 5-7-5 haiku, without the "7". can one dare deny the unbridled, if odoriferous genius at work here?

· The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re:

Honestly, there are so many good artists out there that aren't complete whacked out druggie psychos that I'll pass on contemplating the "philosophy" of CL.

· Registered
11 Posts
KLR650s would be much more suitable than the big BMWs for a trip through Africa, but then the viewers would miss out on the high drama of watching our heroes wallow through minor obstacles and the inevitable spine-wrenching, tear-streaming hoist-up of a fallen bike. Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.