Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people,

My name is Brian,I've put up a few posts here,not very many. New to this forum, but talk on a few others. I ride a 06 star roadliner S.

But anyway,...I see mscuddy's picture and I think,.........Damm, he looks just like that dude who was on American Idol 2 years ago, Talor hicks. So to cross check what I see, I call for my wife to see what she thinks and she said the same thing. Hu.

There is really no moral to the story, other than, maybe you can look into working as a double. Ha..Ha

Brian.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I heard he once made a Neutron Bomb from a couple of broken microwaves, some balin' wire, and a mysterious glowing rock that fell from the sky into his backyard........

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Thank you thank you. Right now I'm working on a giant distillery unit that uses a 4 core Caddy radiator as the cooling unit. For scientific purposes (hic) only...tarnation, stay outa the mash there Jed...and as for Taylor Hics, well I ran outa hair dye that day.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
You guys actually watch that codswallop?, Jesus....
American Idle? Isn't that when a person sits at their crapbox comupter at work and pretends to ride a '90 yellow Ninja so they can flame a moto-bulletin board?............

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
American Idol

American Idle? Isn't that when a person sits at their crapbox comupter at work and pretends to ride a '90 yellow Ninja so they can flame a moto-bulletin board?............
My buddy's kid is currently competing in The Next Great American Band. It's similar to idol except with rock bands.

He and these other kids are in this band called Light of Doom. They're all about 12 years old and they kick ass.

They've made the top 5. Tune in Friday night or check out lightofdoom.com

Or you could troll for a 50 year old antique Ninja-riding lunatic. ;-)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.