Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a used M 4 exhaust system/slip on. I own a 2002 Suzuki SV650. If you know somebody who might own one and like to sell it, please shoot me an e-mail or PM. My e-mail is [email protected]. I also like to get some advice on the seat. I am not very big or heavy, and have sliding difficulties at high speed. Are there different seats for an SV 650?

Thanks for the help! :p

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Your local Craigslist might be a source too. SV's are pretty popular bikes and yanking exhaust systems is a common mod. Should be someone out there with what you're after gathering dust in the corner.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
A local upholstery shop can recover your seat with any number of non-slip covers. You save a huge passel of money too compared to the overpriced Corbins and Sargents, etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Never even thought about that, but what I was hoping to find is a smaller, more fittet seat for the Track. If nothing else a non slip will probably make a huge difference. Thanks for the great advice.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Never even thought about that, but what I was hoping to find is a smaller, more fittet seat for the Track. If nothing else a non slip will probably make a huge difference. Thanks for the great advice.
You can also find local people who will customize a seat for you. I had one done a couple years back for under $250. Far cheaper and better than any of these over-rated mail order houses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts