Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Confused one say:

First Post!!! Geez, I hope I did get it this time.

There isn't a dog in this bunch. Do you have any brand preference? My brain is leaning more towards the Honda, then the Kwacker and the Suzuki last. I have a friend who had a Hayabusa and he had problems w/the bike. You might want to visit the websites dedicated to these models and get some feedback from an owner's group. When I was shopping around for a new bike I was leaning towards the Blackbird until I got an insurance quote and that was the end of that idea. Since your last bike was stolen, I doubt if your rates will go down. Best of luck!

Singles and Twins Forever!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Du-Oh! That's Twice in a Row!

I take too much time composing my comments. You know, eating breakfast, getting ready for work, etc., then hitting return. Next time, I'll type first click!

How about setting up a MOron Rally to correspond w/the October RA Rally? Sort of a rally within a rally. Whaddayatink?

Singles and Twins Forever

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm a Travelling Man....

I'll be travelling from Southeast MO. This will be my first rally, but it's also a scouting trip to check out the track. I'd love to do a track day there and IF MotoGP comes there next year, I want to be there. Living so close, it must be tantalizing for you to hear all the action at the track. It's too bad, we don't get MOron hats, t-shirts, armbands or stickers or other schwag (Ahem, like some leftover review items?) with a subscription. ;-} Then it would be easier to identify other MOrons at these functions or on the road. Maybe I'll just yell out "MOrons of the world, unite!" and see who comes running. Hmmmm.....maybe not.

Singles and Twins Forever!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.