Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
It says I should buy a $72,000 Troy Bayliss Edition Superbike. It also said Buzglyd should send me the money.
You're in luck. An uncle I never knew in Nigeria is sending me a small fortune. I just need you to send me $5000 so I can set up an offshore bank account. Once I get the dough, I'll send it back plus the 72 grand you need for that bike.

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
You're in luck. An uncle I never knew in Nigeria is sending me a small fortune. I just need you to send me $5000 so I can set up an offshore bank account. Once I get the dough, I'll send it back plus the 72 grand you need for that bike.
I only have a check for $15,000 drawn on the National Bank of Aberdijian. I'll send that to you, deposit it and send me back the extra $10k and we'll be all set.

How's the Bimmer doing, getting a lot of seat time? Still glad you traded? It's finally drying out here enough to start riding daily.

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
I only have a check for $15,000 drawn on the National Bank of Aberdijian. I'll send that to you, deposit it and send me back the extra $10k and we'll be all set.

How's the Bimmer doing, getting a lot of seat time? Still glad you traded? It's finally drying out here enough to start riding daily.
Can't say I've gotten a lot of seat time on it. My son and I were sick for two weeks and riding was not an option. Between that and his football schedule I'll have to wait for a bit.

It totally kicks a$$ I can tell you that.

I still have the Duc for being anti-social.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Sez "Sport Classic" for me.

"It's easy to fall in Love with a beautiful Italian"

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
It says Monster for me, oddly enough my last few wives and girlfriends have turned out to be insane as well.....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've got a GT1000 with Termi pipes and a smaller front sprocket. It's really loud and wheelies easily.
So, "antisocial" meaning you just get out there and rip it up alone?

I've got an '08 1100S, but I'm seriously considering trading it in for the 796

·
Registered
44 Posts
Apparently I am to purchase a Multistrudle.

Er, no...think I'll keep the Sport 1000, thanks.

How did they deduce from my answers that I like fugly bikes??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts