Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
11,482 Posts
More than 4,000 people die on Nigeria's roads every year and 20,000 are injured, according to the Federal Road Safety Commission.
As opposed to the measley ~45,000-65,000 that die on Ultra-Safe and Modern US Highways in automobile crashes every year................

· MODERATOR X
5,447 Posts
It's The Juju!

Stories have also appeared in the local papers highlighting passengers' fears that the helmets could be used by motorcyclists to cast spells on their clients, making it easy for them to be robbed.

"Some people can put juju inside the helmets and when they are worn the victim can either lose consciousness or be struck dumb," passenger Kolawole Aremu told the Daily Trust newspaper.

Some mofo try to put juju in my bucket and I'm rippin his face off.

· The Toad
17,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stories have also appeared in the local papers highlighting passengers' fears that the helmets could be used by motorcyclists to cast spells on their clients, making it easy for them to be robbed.

"Some people can put juju inside the helmets and when they are worn the victim can either lose consciousness or be struck dumb," passenger Kolawole Aremu told the Daily Trust newspaper.

Some mofo try to put juju in my bucket and I'm rippin his face off.
I carry my "juju" in my tank bag.

· Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
There's a Gin joint in Seattle called the Bad JuJu Lounge, supposed to be hoppin'...I don't go there myself, If I go out it's to Jazz Alley

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.