Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Too bad most people will applaud this law. Nice find Ken. We have to fight this crap to the end.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Ken, these aren't the kind of concessions we have to make to live in a larger society are they? If they are, I'm extremely disappointed! :)

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Ken, there is a huge difference between making a law to prevent people from hurting other people, and making a law to prevent me from hurting myself. We all know we need certain laws to keep order on the streets and highways. Nobody questions those. But when I get fined for not wearing my seatbelt, or I have to wear a helmet to ride my motorcycle, or people can't smoke on a beach, that is what I object to. I think the concessions we REALLY have to make are ones that say people can get hurt or killed in a free society without the need for laws to try to prevent every occurrence. Remember, if it only save one life........

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
We are starting to agree way too much lately. I'm getting the willies! :) Besides, your just a dumb ass street rider that don't know shyt anyway.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
The vote in November don't mean diddly. Both of them 'change the system' guys are bought and sold before their feet hit the White House. Anyone that believes differently is kidding themselves.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts