Motorcycle Forums banner

Lopez Sucks Donkey ****

4K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  newagetwotone 
Our sport is under assault as never before. all at the hands of those who would "save" us.
And this will continue to happen until everyone stops voting for the two main parties. Anyone that thinks any of this will change while you still vote Democrat or Republican is delusional.

I've had this same argument with gun owners. They will beat the drum of "A Democrat will take away your guns!" But, it is apparent that gun rights have been diminished during Democrat administrations and Republican administrations.

So, when people tell me I throw away my vote for voting for Libertarian I find it ignorant and insulting when the vast majority continue to vote for the same people that take and steal from you.

So, good luck to all of you who think Obama is a Muslim or that he will raise taxes. And good luck to those that think Palin is stupid or that McCain is crazy and old. Bottom line is if you hope for different results from your government you are wasting your vote when you vote for either main party.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.