Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Now it's twice as funny!

Don't feel bad. I consider myself a bit above average on the clever scale and I was puzzled initially, too.

Of course, that only lasted about two seconds. :)

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
This reminds of the cartoon I saw in a motorcycle mag once. At first you see a kid riding his bike with cards in the spokes next (40 years latter) you see a guy with a beer gut, cigrarette, and wearing vest (no shirt) on a harley with loud pipes. The caption said "Self expression occurs at any age" :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Makes me think of my old 750 gpz. At the time I worked for a metric bike shop in MA. The owner nick named my bike "The Belching Bi#$h". That thing would rattle windows for a half a mile if all directions. Ahhh memories!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I've never owned a bike as loud as the '72 Dodge I drove in college. Mom still remembers the day I installed headers in her driveway and fired it up with the collectors open... she claims it rattled windows on the other side of the house. ;-)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.