Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Is riding motorcycles in wetsuits the new fad in Cali? He looks like Black Gumby.

Any idea how the video came to be? Are there "Killboy" type photogs standing around on Mullholland waiting for this stuff to happen?

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Textbook demonstration of target fixation. He hit them because he was looking at them.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Is riding motorcycles in wetsuits the new fad in Cali? He looks like Black Gumby.

Any idea how the video came to be? Are there "Killboy" type photogs standing around on Mullholland waiting for this stuff to happen?
Yes - the guy that took the vid is out there like every weekend - Killboy Style....

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Textbook demonstration of target fixation. He hit them because he was looking at them.
What he said, once he saw them he went straight for 'em. The hundreds of crashes on that turn on youtube I assume there is a mild drop off at about that spot that causes the tire to lose traction. Not in this case but the other vids Ive seen from cars to bikes piling up there.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Looks like a pretty simple corner to me, what is it off camber or something? I've seen plenty of accidents filmed there, maybe someone could film the cameraman getting the sh*t beat out of him, that would be entertaining...

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Mulholland used to be fun back in the early 70s. But by 1980 it got more and more impacted. I almost got head-oned by two assh()les in Porsches coming around a blind corner side-by-side in BOTH lanes one Sunday. Luckily the three of us riding together were able to get onto the dirt in time. I haven't gone back since on a Sunday. The Rock Store is just for posers anyhow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.