Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice that there isn't a convenient maintenance forum so I'll put this here. I picked up a handy device at Sears last week that's made my bike projects easier to work on. It's a plastic tray for sockets with a magnet in the center. It holds both long and short sockets and has a carry handle and it makes it a breeze to keep track of different sockets while working. It's not very expensive either.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
I notice that there isn't a convenient maintenance forum so I'll put this here. I picked up a handy device at Sears last week that's made my bike projects easier to work on. It's a plastic tray for sockets with a magnet in the center. It holds both long and short sockets and has a carry handle and it makes it a breeze to keep track of different sockets while working. It's not very expensive either.
You ride Jap bikes. Don't you just throw them away as soon as something needs to be fixed?

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no id #

seruzawa, what is the ID of that bit o' kit?
There was a paper label wrapped around the handle that I tossed. But there are patent numbers: 5313181 and 5343181.

They were hanging near the sockets at my local sears.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.