Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
i have grecian formula stockpiled for that day. listen, a little lead never hurt any kid much. My friend Gary points out when looking at new 1098, wow look how wide the seat is. I think this tells us something about the people buying these things.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
" I think this tells us something about the people buying these things." Good Catch.. LOL.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Wasn't Honda the first to earnestly pursue the V-4 engine configuration? They did it in the late 80's or early 90's. They were WAY ahead of their time.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Yes. Honda has a special place in God's heart. Probably why they are kicking butt... karma and all that. V-4 is narrow and can be balanced easier than an I-4. Gives you superior top end vs a Twin.

I think all of the MotoGP bikes are now V-4s for 2007 except Kawasaki not sure. better go look it up.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Lean and Mean

My problem isn't my butt. I put pounds on my middle.. Been doing 40 min on my new Elliptical 6 days a week... I want to be lean and mean when I kick longride's big ass...Hope to be at my firefighting weight of 180 by July..

·
Registered
325 Posts
Too bad for Ducati if that's true because I can name one person who will never become one of their customers if that is their business plan.

Hmmmm, let's see, BMW has some pretty cool 650's coming down the pipeline.....

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Lean and Mean

no..220

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.